Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jeff!



I found out it was one of my favorite Illustrators/comic book artist, Jeff Smith's birthday today (Feb the 27th)and so I thought it appropriate to post some of the fan art I've been unashamedly doodling in my spare (HA) time.

I think I've said it a few times, but you really have to read BONE. It's one of the most genuine stories you'll get your fists on. And, the art is awesome to boot. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll be left wanting a LOT more even though the book has more than 1300 pages.

I have tried and failed to describe it, so you're just going to have to read it for yourself.

Thorn and Fone Bone are my favorite characters---you can't pick one between them. They're too much a part of each other to pick a favorite from the two.

disclamer....Bone, Thorn, and Fone Bone are Jeff Smith's! Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

No comments: